Table of Contents
If you are unaware know the solution of how to boot a Lenovo laptop in safe mode? then don’t need to be worried because there are different methods to know the solution of this problem, and in this article, we discuss all these methods in such simple words that will solve your problem in a few minutes. Let’s go towards the methods;
5 methods to boot a Lenovo laptop in safe mode
1). Press the shift button+ restart button simultaneously.
• First, you will need to press the Windows button + X button simultaneously.
• Different options will appear on the screen, but you need to select “sign out or shutdown”. After clicking on the sign-out or shutdown, click on the” Restart” while holding the shift button.
• Now select the following options.
° Advanced options
° startup menu
• When your laptop or PC Restart, different options will be appeared on the screen, but select the Only 4 or F4 key and then follow different commands Given on the screen to keep your laptop or PC in a safe mode. For the usage of complete functions, you will need to click on the 5 or F5 buttons.
2). Go to safe mode with the help of Settings
First, you need to click on the Windows key+ I button on your laptop or PC keyboard to open the settings.
If the pressing of windows “key+ I button”, doesn’t work, then click on the “Windows logo” that is present at the left corner of the screen and then choose “settings”.
Read More: 10 best laptops for investment banking
• In settings, visit the “update and security option” and then choose the “recovery” option.
• choose the “Restart now” option, which is present under the “Advance set up”.
• After restarting your laptop or PC, select the following option.
When your computer or laptop restarts, then click on the F4 or 4 key to open your Laptop/PC in safe mode. For the usage of the internet, click on the F5 or 5.
I hope that these two methods will help you to know that how to boot the Lenovo laptop in safe mode? If not, then follow the methods given below.
3). Go to safe mood with the help of sign-in screen
• First, restart your laptop or PC. When the sign-in screen appears, then click on the “shift key” to select the power and then restart your device.
• when your device is ON to select, the following options will appear.
When the computer or laptop restarted, then click the 4 or F4 key to use your device in safe mode, while clicking on the 5 or F5 button to use the internet.
Read More: How much storage do I need on my laptop?
4). Go to safe mode by clicking on the Windows key + R.
1). First, click the Windows + R key simultaneously.
2). Type MSConfig in the message box.
3). Now you will need to choose the boot tab.
4). In this step, click on the “safe boot” and then select “Apply”.
5). Now click on the” restart”.
5). Go to safe mode by using the F8 key.
• First, restart your laptop or PC.
• When your device restarts, then press the “F8” key again and again, until the screen becomes black. There will be the following options;
Repair your computer
safe mode with networking
safe mode with command prompt
• In the above options, select the” Safe mode”.
• Now you will need to up and down the arrow keys and enter when the safe mode comes.
• Now your laptop is in safe mode.
I hope that these 5 methods will help you to solve your problem of how to boot the Lenovo laptop in safe mode?
How can we get out of Safe mode in Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop?
If you want to get out of Safe mode, then restart your device.
• First, select the Windows + R key.
• Type MSConfig in the message box and then click on OK.
• select the “Boot tab”.
•Now, you will need to clear the checkbox for the boot tab that is present below the boot options.
On many laptops and computers, you can also exit the Safe mode by clicking on the “F11” key.
How can I Boot my Lenovo laptop into recovery mode?
1). Click on the Windows button + I Simultaneously.
2). Select “update and recovery”.
3). Now click on the “restart” and when your device restart, then click on the following options.
• Advanced options
• Startup settings
When your device switches on, then different options will be available.
2). How do I force my device to start in safe mode?
Press the “F8” key, again and again, to start your device in safe mode. If it doesn’t work, then hold the shift key and click on the F8 button again and again.
3). Why can’t I boot Windows 10 in safe mode?
• The first thing you need to do is to uninstall the latest hardware.
• Now reboot your device and press the power button to shut your device forcefully when the Windows logo appears.
For non-professionals, it might be a little difficult to solve the question of how to boot Lenovo laptop in safe mode? But don’t be discouraged, just try again and again and read this article word by word, you will be entirely understood to take your laptop into safe made. You can use our comment section for any type of question. Thanks